For Sale or Lease - Commercial, Retail
Land for Sale, Pad Site, Out Parcel, Build to Suit, or Ground Lease Opportunities available
Acres: ± 13.771 total usable
- Three traffic lights in/out of the site
- Highest Traffic Count in the trade area
- Surrounding retail includes Wal-Mart Supercenter, Lowes’s, JC Penney, Kmart, Kroger, Office Depot
- Nearby restaurants include, KFC, Arby’s, Applebee’s, Burger King, Pizza Hut, Wendy’s, McDonald’s, Hardee’s, Taco Bell, Cracker Barrel, O’Charley’s, Long John Silver’s, Shoney’s, Reno’s, Starbuck’s, Lee’s, Fazoli’s, Sonic, Rally’s, Zaxby’s
- Home of Centre College, ranked #14 on Forbes List of America’s Best Colleges.
Today, the City of Danville, which is the county seat of Boyle County, is a thriving community of 16,292 on the southern edge of Kentucky’s famed Bluegrass Region. The City is blessed with an abundant water supply, highly efficient roads and infrastructure, and a well-educated workforce. Danville, which is located 35 miles southwest of Lexington, covers an area of approximately 15.09 square miles. Danville is the home of Centre College. Founded in 1819, Centre is one of the most prestigious small liberal arts colleges in America.